Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day



Happy Valentines Day !!!



I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.

~Author Unknown


Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

~Author Unknown


I claim there ain't Another Saint As great as Valentine.

~Ogden Nash


We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

~Author Unknown


Must, bid the Morn awake! Sad Winter now declines, Each bird doth choose a mate; This day's Saint Valentine's. For that good bishop's sake Get up and let us see What beauty it shall be That Fortune us assigns.

~Michael Drayton





Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.

~Henry Van Dyke


A bell is no bell 'til you ring it, A song is no song 'til you sing it, And love in your heart Wasn’t put there to stay - Love isn’t love 'Til you give it away.

~Oscar Hammerstein


I love thee - I love thee, 'Tis all that I can say It is my vision in the night, My dreaming in the day.

~Thomas Hood


My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; We'll lock them up together, And throw away the key.

~Frederick Saunders


Tell me how many beads there are In a silver chain Of evening rain, Unravelled from the tumbling main, And threading the eye of a yellow star: - So many times do I love again.

~Thomas Lovell Beddoes


"The Eskimos have 52 words for snow because it is so special to them; there ought to be as many for love!"

-Margaret Atwood

May this Valentine's Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey
through life with those you hold dear

- Darly Henerson


No comments:

Google