Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sexy bitches in Kovalam




Now I aint no tourist in the classic sense of the word and when I say bitches I mean bitches. And not of the two legged kind either, though that’s convenient, but the original four legged canine breed. Pure stuff.

The best and most sexy bitches of the four legged kind are to be found in Kovalam and you guessed right, my blood group is pervert positive. I mean come to think of it, how would a cross between you and your neighbor’s dog look like. Would it bark, bite and catch flees like a puritan or would it kiss, smooch and fuck around just like us humans?

Anyway, I was observing some real beauts in kovalam when Malcolm Radney from Rhodesia was bargaining with little Kavita’s mother for a price. Kavita is 10 and Malcolm wants to fuck her. Better still, own and fuck her up. After a bit of a debate, the mother (not second or third but the real thing) settled for a black and white tele along with 50,000 bucks read rupees.




As dear mother was looking at her kid being taken away by Malcolm, I was on to the next german shepherd. Was chasing it down the beach, my cock at the ready when right beside, Aunt Margaret from U.S of fuckin’ A was playing along with the balls of dileep deep in the beach waves. Forgot to introduce you, dileep is a polio infested kid coming from a local fisherman family. But fuck that! I am after that beaut of a german shepherd, and where did it go? Shit!

I then walked down the board saying “dog’s own country” and I saw my next bitch. Make no mistake. I always make sure it’s a she before I make my move. After all what do you think I am, a no good homo? No sireee, am cent percent pure hetero. Well then, I saw my bitch and after a bit of a run was almost inside her when all of a sudden, a cop did his duty by grabbing me up my ass and pushing me inside a jail cell. All that for just trying to pass my time with some genuine bitches? Of course I tried to give the cops my mentally pre-prepared lecture on ‘whats the point in kicking me up when little kids from poor families are getting screwed in the ass each day by people of different nationality?’. But it didn’t go on for long since I was busy drinking up the variant vibrations of piss which was being graciously poured down my throat and I couldn’t speak anymore.

The only thing left to say is that I somehow made out of the cop hell an example or two under my belt of how Pasolini might have felt after shooting ‘salo’ under my belt.

And there definitely is a lesson I learned from all this. Its not worth the risk just to fuck some four legged bitch. Should have gone for the two legged kind, just like ol’ Malcolm Rodney.


No comments:

Google