The earth on which we live in has unbelievable features; if not fully convinced of the statement go and see the
Some millions and some billions.
As per scientists the canyon is the creation of the
Really grand canyon!
And quietly flows the
In the bottom river
This area though placed in a remote corner of
Some precautions before visit.
As pleasure seekers from US as well as those around the world come here for enjoyment, tourists who are not accustomed with realities may face problems. June to mid September is the ideal time for visit. About 4 million people visiting this park every year and the South Rim is the favorite location of 90% of them.
Not a city!
Grand Canyonis not a city; but a remote location those who come without advance booking in the lodges as well as personal belongings will be in trouble.
- During seasons traffic will be heavy and be prepared for snarls that can make anybody restless (avoiding peek season is the only way out).
- Servicing of vehicles would be difficult (keep the vehicle fit check the spare tire), refilling of fuel will be problem, so come with the tank full.
- Take enough water as well as food items (otherwise will have to beg for a bottle of water!).
- It is good to take an extra set of car keys as loss of a set should not make you a lost child.
- Parking of vehicles will also be an issue for those who come late, hence be an early bird (better leave the car at the gate and take free bus facility).
- There are few rain shelters take an umbrella because the weather; as it is every where is quite un-predictable.
- South Rim is about 7000 feet above sea level (people with Asthma or claustrophobia better avoid walking through the trails).
Hiking is a thrilling experience but
Feeding or going near wild animals is not only risky but there is fine for such activities as it is illegal (leave the wild as wild).
The efficiency that is found in facilitating maximum convenience to the tourists along with ensuring their safety is a demanding task, but the same is managed here with marked efficiency.
There is no dearth for packaged tour organized by tour operators, programs which are tailor made fit for age groups as well as all pockets. All facilities can and should be previously booked for ensuring availability. There are helicopter ride enabling visitors to see the ultimate details of the canyon the multicolor hues of the rough terrain scattered along with boulders of many shapes. There is one option more thrilling that is rafting through the
There are Red Indian villages in the southern side of
Business of selling dreams!
The business acumen of America is visible everywhere, entrepreneurs here know how to do business and make money, they know that here people are out to seek some pleasure, and tour operators leave no opportunities unexplored in rendering all sorts of services and facilities to the visitors; and as a result money flows here mightier than River Colorado while the tourists satisfaction level rises above South Ridge; That is American dream!